CALL US: 0783 671 6277
Glenn Jenkins Boiler Repairs offer a static caravan/seasonal lodge, gas and water winterisation service. Our procedures are briefly listed below. These are to help protect the caravan and its pipe work from freezing and possible water/frost damage.
Prepare for the harsh winters.
Call Glenn Jenkins Boiler Repairs for expert static caravan winterisation.
Free estimates available, call us now on
• Frozen pipes
• Wildlife infestations
• All the domestic hot and cold pipes are drained of water; if there is a water heater this is drained separately, drain points and taps will be left open and the stop cock disconnected. The toilet cisterns, pans and other water traps are filled with antifreeze.
• The central heating system is also drained and re-filled with a corrosion proof inhibitor and antifreeze, this may not be necessary if it has already been done within 2 years.
• The gas supply will be tested and checked for corrosion before it is then shut down. Any visual defects will be noted and reported. These defects may have to be rectified before the caravan is reconnected to the supplies. These defects will be priced and charged for separately.
• Before the season begins we then will reinstate the water and gas supplies, service and test the gas appliances along with a CP12 certificate.
• Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need more information where a member of the team will be happy to help.
• The following prices are plus vat and per unit, up to 100 units. Above 100 units, a 10% discount will apply. The winterisation and reinstatement charges will be invoiced separately.
• To carry out draining pipe work and adding antifreeze to traps etc. £45.00
• To test and isolate gas supply £10.00
• To include antifreeze and corrosion proof inhibitor in the heating system £47.00
• For the reinstatement of supplies on a caravan we winterised, including the servicing of the gas appliances £72.00